Video

Cowtown Rodeo Horse Dies Due To A 10,000 Volt Electric Shock

During Saturday nights Cowtown Rodeo in New Jersey, 9 year old rodeo horse Buck died after 8 seconds of wild bucking due to an aneurysm of the aorta. Third generation Cowtown owner Grant Harris claims that although 10,000 volt animal rods are still fixed to the inside of their chutes, the horses are not electrocuted in order to trigger wild bucking. Contrary to Harris’ claims the horses are not shocked, animal rights group SHARK have released a video which shows the Cowtown Rodeo administering 10,000 volts of electricity to horses during their shows. After suffering a seizure which saw Duke die in front of a crowd of spectators, witnesses claim the horse was later pulled from the ring by a tractor. This is just one more example where the care and concern for an animal’s welfare is overruled by the value of money and entertainment.

2 thoughts on “Cowtown Rodeo Horse Dies Due To A 10,000 Volt Electric Shock

  1. People speak sometimes about the “bestial” cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel. ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s